Climate of Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa Average Weather
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, usa, 35°0'N, 82°0'W, 658 m (2160 ft)
- Hendersonvillene, Nc has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hendersonvillene, Nc is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.1 degrees Celsius (55.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1425 mm (56.1 in).
- If Hendersonvillene, Nc were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) NW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) WSW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E